Friday 7 June 2013

The Introductions...


I'm Siobhan. I'm a 25 year old Glasgow girl and I'm confident I know myself pretty well. I know my passion in life is theatre (particularly musicals), I know I have an unhealthy obsession with London, and I know that in recent years I've become some what of a beauty product junkie. I also know I won't be winning many cool awards any time soon - and I'm okay with this.


Recently though I've become a bit too complacent in my little world, playing it safe and sticking to
what I know. Life is short and I want to try to have as many experiences as possible, which is the main reason I've decided to start a new blog.



My mission for the month of June is to start saying YES to more things and as I've thought about starting a lifestyle blog for  long enough, now seems like the perfect time. I'm excited to use the next year to document my life and hopefully challenge myslef along the way!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in your blogging adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D I'm excited to get going with it x

      Delete