Tuesday 11 June 2013

Nail of the month: Hed Kandi - Hedonist

With Glasgow getting unusually great weather, I've taken it upon myself to be a bit more bold with my nail polish choices. So when raiding around for a bright summery colour I stumbled across this gem by Models Own. Hed kandi - Hedonist was a little impulse shade that when I got home I instantly regretted . This neon coral shade had sat in my collection for a while now but with all this sunshine I had to try it out - and I love it!!







The formulation is great and looks really opaque after just one coat. I've worn this for almost 5 full days now and so far i'm chip free. What I will say though is this is definiely a base coat colour as it has a tendency to stain the nail.

Every time I've worn this shade recently i've had lots of compliments and for £5 it's an absolute steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment