Sunday 8 September 2013

The Colours Of The Rainbow Tag...

I have seen posts and videos pop up everywhere around the internet for this tag, and I thought I'd be next to jump on the bandwagon. This tag involves finding products you love which match the colours of the rainbow.... So here goes.

Red - Bourjois Colour Boost in Red Sunrise




If you haven't heard anything about these lip crayons then you must've been living under a rock as every beauty lover and their gran have been raving about them. I have fallen in love with so many of the recent Bourjois products but this one is definitely a firm favourite. The colour is just so beautiful and absolutely perfect for my fair skin tone and dark hair.

Orange - Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Hair Spray by Fudge




I picked this up months ago after a recommendation in one of the lovely Zoella's videos, and after using it a fair amount it has fast become my go to hair spray. The hold is strong without going that horrid crispy way and the scent is amazing, I'm not normally a vanilla person but coupled with the raspberry it just works.

Yellow Stila: In The Light Palette




I really struggled with yellow, so bear with me. I decided on this Stila palette as yellow is associated with light?? (it made sense in my head). This was my first proper palette and to this day remains my favourite. The shades are so pigmented and are some of my most worn. I particulary love Kitten and Champagne.


Green - Extracts lemon & bergamot body butter




 This stuff is gorgeous. I have fairly dry skin so moisturising is a big part of my routine. With that in mind I tend to stick to butters as I feel my skin needs more moisture, and this one works perfectly. It leaves my skin feeling so soft but not greasy and the smell reminds me of being on holiday, at the beach with a fruity cocktail in hand - bliss!

Blue - Maybelline The Rocket Mascara


To be honest I'm not the most adventurous with my mascaras, when I find one I like I tend to stick to it, and since trying this mascara out - I'm hooked! This gives my lashes a false effect and really opens up my eyes, I normally use one coat for day time but if I'm going out I use two coats for a more dramatic effect.

Purple - Anatomicals facial spritz : Spray Misty For Me 




I love the anatomicals brand, their designs are always so funky and a bit different. I use this sprits first thing in the morning before any other products and it really awakens my skin. It's filled with peppermint, rose, lavender and aloe to name but a few and really gets me set for the day ahead.

Pink - Tangle Teezer 




This thing is a genius!! My hair is super tuggy when I get out of the shower and this brush just glides through every tangle making blow drying less of a chore.

Multi-coloured




Not a beauty product but still deserves a mention. I got these letters as a birthday gift and they are just so me. I love the mix of sizes and colours and feel they really pull my room together.

No comments:

Post a Comment